Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nelson Bay oh Nelson Bay...

Dear readers... Would you like to see how Nelson Bay is? http://www.nelsonbay.com/tourism/content/body.htm It is a small city. It is so different from the city I used to live. It is so quiet. Indeed for me it is a good place for having a holiday... have fun but not to live! It's just too quiet... Only one big shopping centre at the heart of Salamander Bay. It has K-Mart and Target Country. Not many varieties so I need to travel to Newcastle or even Sydney just to buy what I need... Most of the population are old people because they are retired and hectic by the busy city. But don't get me wrong, even they are old but they are still productive. One day I met with an old lady and she is still go to gym, exercise. I'd love to go as well but I can't do it here. So I miss the leisure centre at Melbourne which on every Sunday it is open just for Muslimah women. They provide gym and swimming pool. Not trying to be Super Exclusive but it is not proper if we are mixing with males... and not trying to be Super Exclusive (again!) if we don't mix with females... It is pure the Islamic Guidance to keep the evil intentions away... Nelson Bay oh Nelson Bay... I will miss your beautiful panorama but I need to go to a city which "welcomed" me in many aspects...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home